PRU - WholeLife Cover will give you the flexibility and activeness in financial management to adapt to the changes of protection and saving needs during different life stages.
||Anytime to earn interest(1)
||Flexibly realize different plans(2)
||As per your financial capability(3)
|Flexibly choose sum assured
||Depending on your needs of protection(4)
|Choose time to terminate the policy
||As per your future needs(5)
- Exempt from heath underwriting when increasing SA on following occasions: LA’s marriage, LA’s having babies / child adoption, LA’s child joining elementary, secondary, high schools or university(6)
- SA ranges from 10 to 150 times of Target Premium, depending on the protection needs and the age of LA.
(1) Customer has the right to top up with maximum of 3 times of Target premium per year during the first policy year, and with maximum of Target Premium per year for subsequent policy years. Top-ups can be made after full payment of Target Premium till current Policy year and riders’ premium till current due date, if any.Prudential reserves the right to stop receiving top up at any time during the policy term with notification to the Policy Owner .
(2) Customers have a right to make cash withdrawal from Excess Premium Account value at any time during policy term and/or from Target Premium Account value from Policy Year 3 onwards (the withdrawal amount does not exceed 80% of Target premium account value after deducting fees)
(3) Reducing or temporarily stopping premium payment is allowed from Policy Year 6 onwards. However, customers are recommended to maintain premium payment regularly or top up to approach protection and saving targets as planned. Reducing or temporarily stopping premium might lead to policy lapses if PAV is not enough to pay for monthly Cost of insurance and Admin charges.
(4) Increase/decrease of SA is allowed from Policy year 3, provided new SA must meet the condition of minimum and maximum SA as per Prudential’s regulations. Increasing SA is only allowed in case LA age is not over age 65 at the time of request & meets underwriting requirements
(5) The policy matures when the LA attains age 100, however, the PO may choose to terminate the policy earlier according to the actual needs in the future. Please be aware that insurance policy is a long-term commitment and investment; hence, except for force majeures, customers should not terminate the policy in early Policy Years due to the high Surrender Charges in this period.
(6) The option can be taken one time only before the Policy anniversary date right after the 60th birthday of the Life Assured and within 90 days from the date of one of mentioned events with the maximum increase of 50% of initial SA and not exceed VND 500 mil. Increasing SA might lead to Cost of Insurance increase and PAV value decrease in the future. Therefore, to approach saving targets as planned, customers should pay more premium after increasing SA.